Police Encounter in Noida, Uttar Pradesh: Two Criminals Injured/Shutterstock
Police Encounter in Noida, Uttar Pradesh: Two Criminals Injured
In Noida, Uttar Pradesh, two criminals, identified as Anuj and Nitin, were injured during an encounter with the police. The encounter took place at Noida Sector 49 around 5:00 a.m. The individuals were wanted for their involvement in the stabbing death of Mehndi Hasan in Baraula village on the previous day. Mehndi Hasan was stabbed and succumbed to severe injuries in the hospital. The police, in pursuit of Anuj and Nitin, engaged in an encounter where the criminals allegedly opened fire. In the exchange, both suspects sustained injuries and were taken to the district hospital for treatment. The police stated that the firing occurred in retaliation, and further investigation is underway.
- Two criminals, Anuj and Nitin, were injured in a police encounter in Noida, Uttar Pradesh.
- The encounter occurred around 5:00 a.m. at Noida Sector 49.
- Anuj and Nitin were wanted for the stabbing death of Mehndi Hasan in Baraula village.
- The victim, Mehndi Hasan, succumbed to severe injuries in the hospital.
- The encounter took place as the police were trying to apprehend the accused.
- Anuj and Nitin allegedly opened fire, leading to the