Sigachi Industries Hits 52-Week High as It Ventures into Saudi Arabian Market

Sigachi Industries Hits 52-Week High as It Ventures into Saudi Arabian Market
Sigachi Industries Hits 52-Week High as It Ventures into Saudi Arabian Market
Sigachi Industries Hits 52-Week High as It Ventures into Saudi Arabian Market
Sigachi Industries Hits 52-Week High as It Ventures into Saudi Arabian Market

Sigachi Industries Hits 52-Week High as It Ventures into Saudi Arabian Market

Sigachi Industries Hits 52-Week High as It Ventures into Saudi Arabian Market

Sigachi Industries Hits 52-Week High as It Ventures into Saudi Arabian Market

Pharma Company Expands into Saudi Arabia with Joint Venture

Sigachi Industries shares surged to a new 52-week high, opening at ₹39.30 apiece and reaching an intraday high of ₹43.85 per share. The company announced a joint venture with Saudi National Projects Investment Ltd (SNP), forming Sigachi Arabia to enter the rapidly growing Saudi Arabian market. Sigachi Arabia will be a holding company, overseeing core verticals in Pharma, Food and Nutrition, and Operations and Management (O&M), with plans for a manufacturing facility in Riyadh to serve the local and GCC markets. The joint venture is poised to capitalize on the Saudi Arabian market’s growth potential.

Sigachi’s Expansion into Saudi Arabian Market

Sigachi Industries Ltd has signed a deal with Saudi National Projects Investment Ltd (SNP) to establish a joint venture, Sigachi Arabia, in a strategic move to enter the rapidly expanding Saudi Arabian market. Sigachi Arabia will function as a holding company, creating separate entities to manage Sigachi’s core verticals, including Pharma (excipients and APIs), Food and Nutrition, and Operations and Management (O&M). The venture plans to set up a manufacturing facility in Riyadh within three years to initially cater to the local market and subsequently expand its reach to serve the GCC countries. The joint venture will be structured with Sigachi MENA FZCO holding a 75% stake, while SNP will hold the remaining 25%.

Growth Prospects in Saudi Arabia

Amit Raj Sinha, CEO at Sigachi Industries Limited, expressed excitement about partnering with SNP to establish a strong presence in the Saudi Arabian market. He emphasized SNP’s deep understanding of the local market and regulatory landscape, along with their successful track record in executing deals, making them the ideal partner for Sigachi Industries.

Facebook
Twitter
LinkedIn
Telegram
WhatsApp
Email
Note: You have to fill-up above all respective field, then click below button for send your message