
G7 leaders calls on Hamas to accept Israeli proposal to end Gaza war
G7 leaders calls on Hamas to accept Israeli proposal to end Gaza war
Washington, DC [US], June 4 (ANI): The leaders of the Group of Seven (G7) on Tuesday expressed solidarity for the comprehensive Israel’s deal outlined by US President Biden and called on Hamas to accept the deal, further urging the countries with influence over Hamas to help ensure that it does so.”
We, the Leaders of the Group of Seven (G7), fully endorse and will stand behind the comprehensive deal outlined by President Biden that would lead to an immediate ceasefire in Gaza, the release of all hostages, a significant and sustained increase in humanitarian assistance for distribution throughout Gaza, and an enduring end to the crisis, with Israel’s security interests and Gazan civilian safety assured,” the G7 leaders said in a statement.
They further reaffirmed their support for peace leading to a two-state solution.”We reaffirm our support for a credible pathway towards peace leading to a two State solution,’ they stated. “We call on Hamas to accept this deal, that Israel is ready to move forward with, and we urge countries with influence over Hamas to help ensure that it does so,” the G7 leaders said in the statement.
On Friday, US President Joe Biden announced that Israel has proposed a “comprehensive new proposal” that provides a roadmap to a ceasefire in the ongoing war with Hamas in Gaza and secures the release of all hostages held by the terrorist group, CNN reported.
Earlier today, the US President held a conversation with the Emir of Qatar and urged him to use all appropriate measures to secure Hamas’ acceptance of the deal. US President Joe Biden held a conversation with the Emir of Qatar, Tamim bin Hamad Al Thani, to discuss how the ceasefire and hostage deal offer a concrete roadmap for ending the crisis in Gaza.
According to Biden, the proposal, transmitted by Qatar to Hamas, outlines a “roadmap” towards a ceasefire.The initial phase, spanning six weeks, involves a “full and complete ceasefire with the withdrawal of Israeli forces from all populated areas of Gaza” and “release of a number of hostages including women, the elderly, the wounded in exchange for the release of hundreds of Palestinian prisoners.
“This announcement follows Israel’s presentation of new ideas regarding hostage and ceasefire negotiations earlier in the week, a diplomatic source familiar with the negotiations told CNN on Tuesday without divulging details regarding these new ideas. (ANI).
Latest Posts
- Liushenyu Coal Mine Blast Kills At Least 90 Workers, President Xi Jinping Urges Workplace Safety
May 24, 2026 | Breaking News, World - India-Canada Eyes $50 Billion Trade Goal, Minister Piyush Goyal Heads to Canada
May 23, 2026 | Breaking News, India, World - Iran-US Talks Heading Positively, Both Countries Ahead for Ending Middle East Conflict
May 23, 2026 | Breaking News, Politics, World - Major Gladglare: Rajya Sabha MP Raghav Chadha appointed as chairman of the Rajya Sabha Committee on Petitions
May 23, 2026 | Breaking News, India, Politics - Jammu Kashmir High Court Quashes PSA Detention of Activist Rehmatullah Padder; Orders Immediate Release
May 22, 2026 | Breaking News, Doda, Jammu Kashmir - Rajnath Singh, Ahn Gyu-back Hold Talks to Expand India–South Korea Defence Partnership
May 21, 2026 | Breaking News, India, World - 16 Arrested For Bandra Violence: Officials
May 21, 2026 | Breaking News, India - US-Cuba Tensions Escalate as Miguel Díaz-Canel Warns of ‘Bloodbath If Attacks
May 19, 2026 | Breaking News, Politics, World - Leaked Pakistan Secret Cypher Exposes US Role in Ouster of Imran Khan
May 19, 2026 | Breaking News, Politics, World - New Study Finds Green Steel Could Help India Avoid US$1 Trillion in Coking Coal Import Exposure
May 19, 2026 | Breaking News, Press Release