Fire Breaks Out in Mumbai Chawl Due to Gas Leakage, Injuring Two

Fire Breaks Out in Mumbai Chawl Due to Gas Leakage, Injuring Two
Fire Breaks Out in Mumbai Chawl Due to Gas Leakage, Injuring Two
Fire Breaks Out in Mumbai Chawl Due to Gas Leakage, Injuring Two
Fire Breaks Out in Mumbai Chawl Due to Gas Leakage, Injuring Two

Fire Breaks Out in Mumbai Chawl Due to Gas Leakage, Injuring Two

Fire Breaks Out in Mumbai Chawl Due to Gas Leakage, Injuring Two. Image/ANI

Gas Leak Sparks Fire

In a concerning incident in Mumbai, a fire erupted in a chawl located in the Kherwadi Bandra East area, resulting in injuries to two individuals. The cause of this fire was attributed to a gas leakage, and it serves as a stark reminder of the potential dangers posed by gas-related mishaps.

Facebook
Twitter
LinkedIn
Telegram
WhatsApp
Email
Note: You have to fill-up above all respective field, then click below button for send your message